Community Stakeholder Report Back Meeting
Sacramento County Behavioral Health Services would like to invite you to attend a virtual report back from the Community Stakeholder Workgroup Meetings on Monday, December 13, 2021, from 3:00 – 5:00 PM. We will share the community input gathered to inform the design of the Wellness Crisis Call Center and Response Program (formerly Alternatives to 911 for Mental Health).
Community Stakeholder Report Back Meeting flyers (all language versions)
Community Stakeholder Workgroup
Sacramento County Behavioral Health Service held virtual community stakeholder workgroup meetings about the Wellness Crisis Call Center and Response (formerly Alternatives to 911 for Mental Health) to collect input from community members. Meeting dates were as follows:
- Monday, August 9, 2021 12-2 p.m.
- Monday, August 16, 2021 12-2 p.m.
- Friday, August 20, 2021 12-2 p.m.
- Monday, August 23, 2021 12-2 p.m.
All meetings were open to members of the public, and input was provided in the following areas:
- Program Operations and Training Suggestions
- Community Partner Collaborations
- Advisory Committee (Sub-Committee of the Mental Health Board)
- Community Outreach and Communication Plan
Please see below for meeting materials and outreach flyers.
Community Stakeholder Workgroup Flyers