Birth on US Military Base or Facility

People born on a United States military facility outside of the United States should contact:

American Citizens Born Abroad
Department of State
Correspondence Branch
Suite 510
1111 19th Street NW
Washington, DC 20522

People born on United States military facilities within a US State should contact the State office of Vital Records for the state the facility is in.  A link to this information is provided below.