MICN Change of Affiliation or Employment

​​Instructions for Notifying the County of Change of Affiliation or Employment

  1. Go online at https://actonline.saccounty.net and log in to your existing account.

  2. Obtain a current dated affiliation/proof of employment letter from the base hospital you are or will be employed with. The letter must be on department letterhead and provide proof of current/active employment.

  3. Attach the letter to your certification record within 90 days of separating from the previous employer.

  4. If proof of new or active employment has not been provided within the 90 day period, your certification will immediately be expired and MICN will need to reapply in order to renew the certification.