Services are offered ONLY by telephone due to COVID-19.
Please call us at 916-876-5000.
There are five locations throughout
Sacramento - Florin (South Sacramento), Natomas,
(916) 876-5000 for details
or click here to apply today!
The Sacramento County WIC program helps pregnant women, new moms, and young children eat well, stay healthy, and be active.
With WIC you receive:
- Free, healthy foods
- Nutrition education for you and your family
- Referrals to community services
- Information and support for breastfeeding
- You are pregnant now or within the last six months
- And/or you have a child under the age of five years
(Migrant farm workers, dads, foster parents, grandparents, and other caregivers who are in one or more of the categories listed above are welcome to apply.)
- WIC serves families with low to medium incomes, including many working families. To qualify for WIC, you must meet income guidelines.
- If you receive Medi-Cal, CalWORKS, or CalFresh (Food Stamps), you could meet the income eligibility for WIC.
U.S. citizenship is not a requirement for receiving WIC. The non-cash benefits provided by WIC do not affect immigration status.
WIC is a federally-funded health and nutrition program and in accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Pinterest!
| Follow us on Instagram!||Click here to apply online!|